OneLife iD Allergy ID Card and Allergy Alert Card fits into wallet or purse. Personalised with details of your allergy and instructions on what to do next.Features
- Custom heading for allergy or anaphylaxis
- Up to 20 lines of emergency & allergy info
- 5 colours & durable print on PVC card
- Online ID profile for allergy info
- ID alert sticker & Mobile Emergency lock screen
OneLife iD Allergy ID Card and Allergy Alert Card is professionally printed on a durable PVC card with your allergy or anaphylaxis condition, treatment instructions and emergency contacts. In the event of an accident it can save vital time.
The bold title highlights the allergy type and the 20 lines of info can quickly communicate allergies, treatment details and medication. Every ID includes the innovative online ID profile accessed using the unique web address or scanning the QR code.
Your ID card printing can include:
- Attention grabbing Headline - personalise with your specific allergy
- Additional Emergency/Medical Information - up to 14 separate entries
- Emergency Contacts - up to 6 separate contact numbers
- Personal details including name, dob, nationality
Each ID includes a mobile ICE ID screen, ID carrier alert sticker and can be linked to existing or new online profile
Choice of customisable 'Function Labels' for a range of allergies including:
- Nut or food allergy
- Bee, wasp or insect sting allergy
- Latex allergy
- And many more
5 colour options - red, blue, green, orange and grey.
Double side credit card sized PVC card with professional printing on both sides.
Each PVC OneLife iD card is Credit Card sized (55mm x 85mm) and printed on both sides.
Postage & Packing Details
Free delivery on UK orders over £30. Free European delivery on orders over £75.Postage & Packing rates:
|Orders up to £30
|Orders over £30
|Rest of World
*Post & Packing rates calculated at list price order values